yarny bookworm

Follow on Bloglovin

Freitag, 18. März 2016

Good news

Hey lovely readers,

just a quick check-in to let you know that we got the last and final confirmation on our house yesterday! It's currently being built and we will not be able to move until next year but who cares - we have a house!
Now the first step is looking for a kitchen! My own kitchen! I always lived in rented appartments, so I never had the chance to cook in my own dream kitchen. But now that has changed. We need to agree on a design now. My man, who does a lot of cooking really wants a white kitchen in a country house/cottag style - totally not my taste! So this shall be interesting! I'll keep you posted. Be prepared for a lot of interior/furniture/construction site posts. I'm so excited and happy. And there may be more life-changing-news in the near future...


We visited the construction site last week and I snapped this picture. That will be our future home! Well, in about a year.

2 Kommentare:

  1. uuuh sounds quite exciting!! and I hope that we will get to see those pictures of furniture & co you mention :D greetings from sankt christina
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, it's really exciting! I'll keep you updated!

      Löschen