yarny bookworm

Follow on Bloglovin

Dienstag, 3. Juni 2014

oh boy...

Here I am, writing my first ever blog post...I've been toying with the idea of setting up my own blog for a while now. It all started about a year ago, when I was looking for some crotchet tutorials. I've learned how to crochet back in school and wanted to start again. Ambitious as I am, I wanted to start with a blanket. Last weekend I've thrown away a full bag of granny squares. Ugly, deformed granny squares, made from a very ugly and cheap acrylic yarn. Since then I've improved a lot. I made two blankets, I just started my third and somehow it now felt right, to join this wonderful online community that I've been following passively for the last few months.

So - hello everyone! I'm Emma, nice to meet you!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Emma lovely to meet you! I'm enjoying reading your blog - I'm a newbie to crochet but find Blogland amazing for hints tips and inspiration :)

    AntwortenLöschen