yarny bookworm

Follow on Bloglovin

Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

what a weekend...

...what was supposed to be a relaxing, calm and nice weekend turned out to be quite chaotic and stressful. BUT there was some time spend at my parents house. They have a wonderful garden where I love to spend my time, especially in summertime. Look at the pictures below, you will understand what I'm talking about.


This is the back of the garden. It's not their house on the left, this was the house of my great-grand-aunt (or something like that) and I guess it must be about 100 years old. Nobody lives there anymore, nowadays it's a garage and storage room. In the front of the pictures is the strawberry patch. Not many strawberries are at this time of the year, but I managed to get the probably last ones.


Enough for me and yes, they were as sweet and delicious as they look! 

After picking the strawberries I wanted to relax at the pool and spend some time reading in the sun.




This is probably my favorite part of the garden. I love being around water. It doesn't matter if it's a pool, a pond, a lake or the sea. Water and sun make me happy. But the sun didn't stick around for very long. As soon as I changed into my bikini and made myself comfortable big, grey clouds pushed themselves in front of the sun. 


This was the last patch of blue sky. It didn't stick around for very long. 

And what do you do, if it's too cold to chill outside?



Right - you work on your current project. Now the color combination may look slightly ugly - but it will all work together, once this very biiiig thing is finished. 60 squares done, 195 to go. It will be some kind of pixel blanket. Again an idea that I found somewhere on the internet, again a blanket for my man. Stay tuned for more information. 

Wish you all a lovely sunday! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen